ERGO snc di Paola Gemelli e Susanna Thurau based in Milan, Piazza Piemonte 8, VAT IT 12177320152 is the Data Controller, responsible for the collection and subsequent use of personal data and determines:
- how the data will be stored
- who will have access to the information stored
- what actions can be carried out.
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors may be sent by writing to:
ERGO snc di Paola Gemelli e Susanna Thurau based in Milan, Piazza Piemonte 8, email info(at)ergo-online.it.
Purpose of data processing
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services.
This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name, e-mail, phone number and address
- Login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID
- Your personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences
We use personal data collected in the following ways:
- To guarantee the best functionality of the Sites
- To communicate information about us and our clients products, services, events
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services
- For general research and analysis purposes
We may also use personal data in other ways and will give specific notice and request consent if necessary.
Sharing of personal data
The Data Controller shares your personal data with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, for example to process data, to send e-mails, for research and analysis purpose, as well as to carry out certain services.
- Other third parties necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order, or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) to prevent illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
Protection of personal data
Encryption and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data is contained in protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data retention: we store personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Rights relating to personal data: the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation if there is a treatment of personal data and in this case has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data or oppose their processing;
- to receive relating personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- to be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if mentioned, to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- to make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Even third parties can collect information from the Sites through cookies. The third parties collect the data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to the respective privacy policies.
Essential cookies: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow users to remember when browsing the site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help provide assistance with security issues and regulatory compliance.
Analytics and Performance cookies: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the processing speed of requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Refusing these cookies can lead to poorly specific indications and to a slower functioning of the site.
Social media cookies: cookies related to social media offer the ability to connect to social networks and share content on our sites through social media. The advertising cookies (third-party) collect information to help better adapt the advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with social networks and / or to share content on social media.
For a complete and updated summary of all the third parties that access the web browser, it is advisable to install a specially created plug-in web browser. You can also choose to have the computer send a warning every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do it in the browser settings on each browser and device that is used. Each browser is partly different, so you will have to consult the browser's help menu to know the correct way to change cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS
We embrace questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. If you wish to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data, please contact the references listed in the Data Controller section.
ERGO - Piazza Piemonte, 8 - I - 20145 Milan - Tel. +39 02 43995057